Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blogging Begins

So Alex and I decided that we wanted to start blogging because a lot of people do it and it is a great way to stay connected to people. But I will probably be doing most of the blogging, because it really isn't Alex's thing. But I hope that I can write frequently and keep people updated on our life together.

Alex and I are living in Washington now with Alex's parents and things are going well so far. Alex is going to school full time and I am working full time for Alex's dad at his potato packing shed. We hope to save up a lot of money over the next couple of months and see if we can possibly buy a place of our own. Right now I am planning on going back to school in July full time to become a Radiology Tech, so we will see what happens.

It is super cold here in Central, WA. I wake up every morning to go to work and it is only 4 degrees outside. BBBBRRRRRRRR!!! And since we have been here, the temperature has not been above 30 degrees. It even snowed/ice-stormed today. In other words, I can't wait until summer! But life is great!

2 comments:

stacey said...

Yay! I am so excited you have a blog :)

Christina and Ryan said...

Do you want to know one reason I think you are great? You told me today that you should start a blog, so you started one..today.