Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Huntington Beach, CA

Last weekend I went to visit my best friend, Tanya. She and I have been BFF since 1st grade and she is also pregnant but due July 10. I hadn't had the opportunity to see her pregnant yet, so I wanted to visit her before the baby arrives. We had a really great time together. We went to El Pollo Loco and In-N-Out Burger, two of my favorite fast food places in California. They were really yummy. We also went kayaking in Huntington Harbor, where I used to live. We went to the beach twice, we attended the Newport Beach Temple, and we just had a lot of fun laughing, catching up, and spending great one-on-one time together. I also had a great time visiting with my aunts and my cousin, Amy. I had a really wonderful trip and I am sad it had to end so soon. I can't wait to see pictures of Tanya's little girl though. Here are a few pictures of my trip to HB.
Standing on the beach on Trinidad Island where I used to live.
Kayaking in Huntington Harbor. It was a gorgeous day!
Posing in front of the beautiful Newport Beach Temple.
Comparing our pregnant bellies. hehe :)

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Looks like fun... Just so you know me and Alex had more fun together in Mattawa though. We like to party all the time.