Saturday, November 1, 2008

33 Weeks

Here is another belly picture for everyone. I am now 33 1/2 weeks along. We are getting closer and closer to baby Delson being born. I saw the doctor this last Wednesday and she said that my uterus is measuring a little small, so they are going to do an ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure that Delson is still growing the way he should be. We aren't that worried about it and the doctor didn't seem worried about it either. I know he's growing just fine because I feel him kick around very often and the movements seem to be getting stronger and stronger the farther along I get. I'll keep everyone updated. I'm just excited to have another ultrasound this far along in my pregnancy! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are so so cute!!!

Rebecca Luke said...

PS- I hate how tiny you still are! Eventhough I know you probably don't feel that way... you are so dang cute! Can't wait to see the little guy.

Ashley said...

Hope all is going well for you.