Friday, November 21, 2008

36 1/2 Weeks & Other News

I am 36 1/2 weeks now! The time is drawing near for Delson to enter the world. A couple of weekends ago Alex and I set up the stroller and car seat so we could figure out how to use it and get it all ready for the baby. However, Cleatus, our cat, still thinks he is the baby. And a week ago, we had some pretty strong winds in Tri-Cities and a whole bunch of tumbleweeds got stuck against the side of the house. I took a picture because I thought it was pretty crazy looking. Enjoy the pictures!


6 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

I know. I am bad. No text of congrats yesterday. I kept thinking it all day though in my heart. That has to count for something. First, when are you going to start showing that you are pregnant?

Rebecca Luke said...

Good for you! Such a good idea to get away before the babe enters the world officially. You look beautiful by the way, and I can't wait to see that sweet little buddy!

Sharee said...

You look sooo great Kristen! That is crazy weather...you must not have too many houses around you for you to have all the tumbleweeds against your house. I can't wait to see you and baby Delson next month.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I am so freakin excited about your little muffin. I can't wait to introduce him to mine. When can I come see you???

Emily said...

Three things:

1. WOW thats a lot of tumble weed

2. That travel system is the best! it's the one I have, I love it!

3. YOU ARE SOOO CUTE PREGNANT! You should just stay prego for a little longer just because. NO no no, I'm completely kidding. Being pregnant is hard work! You just make it look too fun and easy. Stop making me think I'm ready to do it again! :)

Lauren said...

You look beautiful and good luck on the final stretch! Keep your stress level down as much as possible and enjoy your sleep because all the kicking is much easier to deal with then the crying!