Friday, December 19, 2008

Semi New Baby Boy

Okay, this is Alex and I am doing my very first post ever. Don't focus on that though because this post is about a new baby. I guess I should give you an update on how things are going. Last night sounds typical for the first night at home. Only a few hours of sleep at a time and a 3:30 run to Walmart to get some anti gas medicine. He seems to be doing a lot better this morning and isn't crying nearly as much. I still feel like he's been a very good boy and also very happy. He loves Mama and I think his favorite thing is to pass out in her arms... and feed a lot. I'm not going to say much more because for those of you that don't know me I am not a man of many words. Here are some pictures of Delson taken after we were allowed to leave the hospital and after we got home.


No comments: