Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 Weeks Old!

I am posting more pictures of the little boy. He sure is growing fast! I was looking at pictures of him at the hospital and could hardly believe how different and how much bigger he looks now. It's kinda sad how fast it is going by. But he sure is fun and cute and starting to smile back at us too!

Compare this carseat picture to the earlier post of him in his carseat when he came home from the hospital. He is SO big now!
Look at those cheeks! I like this shirt too.
My friend Nicole gave this shirt to Delson. He is a "Chick Magnet" already.
I love this picture. Look at that cute face and beautiful eyes. (I guess his momma is biased.)

4 comments:

stacey said...

he is SO cute!!

Kristen Miner said...

And there is nothing wrong with being biased!

Sharee said...

So grown up already! Good job of posting more pictures. Its fun to see him change-he and Case don't really look alike after all. I remember thinking when he was born that they may have had similarities but he has changed so much!

Hymas Family said...

He is so sweet! I can't even remember when the last time I took a picture of Audrey or if I can even tell you how old she is without looking at a calendar. You've inspired me to do better at keeping track of my own quickly growing baby! Here's to taking more pictures & blogging - thanks!