I'm changing Alex's post because I wanted to share with you some information about our two week old. It's hard to believe that more than two weeks have gone by since Delson's birth. The time has really flown and I can tell that he has changed so much already. At our post partum appointment for him, which was three days after his birth, the nurse weighed Delson in at 8 lbs 1 oz, which is normal of course for babies to lose that much weight right after birth. Then at Delson's first pediatrician appointment at one week old, the nurse weighed him at 8 lbs 12 oz! This was incredible because most babies just gain their birth weight back at 2 weeks and he was already past his birth weight at one week. In 5 days, Delson had gained 11 oz! Apparently my milk had come in and Delson was greatly enjoying it. And he still is greatly enjoying it, by the way. Alex was a very fat baby, so now we are thinking that Delson may follow in his father's footsteps. We will see. His double chin is getting larger and larger everyday. He has another appointment with the pediatrician this Wednesday for his circumcision and so it will be interesting to see what he weighs again. I will update the blog again once we know that information.
Thank you to everyone who has written such sweet posts on our blog. Your encouragement and support is greatly appreciated. We love you all and hope you have a Happy New Year! It's hard to believe it is 2009!
Momma and baby. Can I just say I am so excited because I fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again! Today is the first day and I am so thrilled!
Delson at two weeks old.
Delson at one week old.
Christmas day. Delson is one week old.
6 comments:
ADORABLE. he is so cute. Congrats
Two weeks and you're already back into your jeans! That's just not fair... It took me 6 weeks and they're still a little snug. All jealousy aside, you look beautiful and your boy looks great!
SO cute! I love the outfit by-the-way. HAha. I agree...you are so lucky to be fitting into your jeans already. You look great. We miss you guys!
Does Alex know that something is attacking his face? Looks like a really dark rash or something. Hopefully it's not contagious. He should get that checked out.
That was Sean by the way...
I am so impressed that you were back into your jeans so fast! That is just no fair :). Delson is SO cute.
Post a Comment