Delson is now one whole month old. I can hardly believe it. We had his one month doctor visit yesterday and he weighed 10 lbs 11.5 oz and was 23.5 inches long! He grew 3 inches in one month! Wow! He is a growing boy for sure. The doctor is very pleased that breastfeeding is going so well for Delson and so are we. Now I hope he just starts sleeping 6 hours at night. That would be very helpful. Here is a picture of Delson in a cute hat, sweater, and booties that my Aunt Darcy knit for him.
4 comments:
Oh, he is growing so fast! Case is finally sleeping twelve hrs at night thanks to the book "Baby Wise." I broke down and did the "controlled cry" method. Worked wonders! Case sure misses his cousin Delson. He was smiling at his picture when I showed it to him!
Love the little one!
So cute he is getting cuter day by day!
What a beautiful baby boy you have! And tell Darcy I'm VERY impressed with her knitting skills!!!!
Post a Comment