Hi. Hello. How are you? I'm good. Thank you for coming to the blog to see if there is a new post. As you've probably noticed you may not have read this post before so it is quite possible that it is new. As you may have guessed from the title, yes, Delson cries a lot for the past two days. It is really loud and sounds like he hurts a lot. The other day he was crying hard and I had to check to see if he had broken bones. Luckily he didn't have any. I was glad about that. He is really gassy and completely and utterly not happy with it. Other than that he is still big and still a baby. Dallon came home finally and we're glad to see him. I just realized this post sounds kind of negative. On a more positive note, he did sleep 8 hours last night and when he's in a good mood he smiles a lot and tries to talk with us. I guess that should make up for all the negativity.
Delson in his Sunday best.
Delson compared to Braden.
Delson fell asleep in the carrier while Momma was carrying him.
Sleepy boy.
6 comments:
Great post! I love all the pictures. Delson's tie shirt is awesome and I love all his hair!
Great picture in the white shirt and tie. He's growing so fast. So cute.
His hair is awesome! Josh is still bald. They crying thing can be very trying. I feel so bad for those with colicky babies who cry all the time. It is bad enough for us when he just cries for half an hour. Hang in there!
He is so cute! I love that tie onesie! I'm sorry he's so gassy, that is the worst. They have drops you can give them that are suppose to help with gas, have you tried that already? It's called Mylicon. It helped with Natalie a little. Good luck!!
BTW I just have to say that Delson's expression in the first picture is just classic--I love it!
Kristen- I love the picture of Delson with the tie-shirt- he looks so handsome and grown up! I also like the one of you with the baby carrier- it reminded me of Follies. Now you just need about 7 more kids to complete the scene....I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment