Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

My sister, Miranda, her husband, Reza, and my niece, Leila, all came to visit us last weekend. We had such a great time together. That was the first time we have seen each other in almost a year, so it was nice for them to finally meet Delson and for me to see Leila again. Leila has changed so much since I last saw her. She is walking all over the place, getting into everything, saying lots of words, and also being a good helper. She is the cutest niece ever! I am sad that our visit was so short, but I'm glad that we finally got to see each other after all this time. Here are some pictures from their visit:

Reza holding Leila, Miranda holding Delson.

The babes in strollers out on a walk.

Leila kissing Delson so sweetly.
Alex took Miranda for her first motorcycle ride. She was a little nervous at first, but she did it and I think she liked it!
The six of us.
Some cute pictures of Delson in different hats. Gotta love him!

2 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

Oh my sweet goodness. Delson is all Orlowski in the second to last picture. Looking straight at the camera. A-dor-able!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Leila looks so sweet kissing Deli like that. I love it.