Alex's cousin, Sharee, came to visit her family in Tri-Cities for a week, and she even made time to come over to my house for a few hours with her son, Case. The last time I saw Case was when Delson was born, which was a while ago, so it was great to see them and to put the two boys together. The boys played on the floor in the family room for a bit and then we took them outside to play in the little kiddie pool that I bought. It was a lot of fun. We really miss having Bryce and Sharee around (they moved to Denver last August because Bryce is getting his MBA.) And we won't get to see them again until Christmas, so I'm glad we were able to get this short visit in.
2 comments:
Those are some exceedingly handsome boys...hehe.
-Bryce
Sharee's not my cousin. If she was my cousin she would have come to visit me.
Post a Comment