Since the 4th was on a Sunday this year, we celebrated on the 3rd. The extended Christensen family has a family reunion every 3 years and this year they decided to do it on the 3rd of July. It was a lot of fun! It was held at Alex's Great Aunt Jean and Great Uncle Ted's house and they have these 2 awesome kiddie pools. One is shallow for the little kids like Delson and the other one is a little deeper for the bigger kids. They also had a bounce house for the kids. Needless to say, Delson LOVED the pool and the bounce house and he kept running back and forth between them. Alex had Delson duty while I nursed and rocked the baby to sleep, and both Alex and Delson were pretty wiped out at the end of the day.
The whole family.
Great Grandma with Kambria.
Alex managing Delson at the pool.
Delson loving the pool.
Delson fell asleep within 10 minutes of leaving the reunion. He was exhausted!
2 comments:
Wow! Delson and Kambria are looking so grown up. The earplugs are hilarious-I should have thought of that one! I definitely know all about tantrums. Case has started throwing them when we leave the toy store and other random places...not cool! It would be so nice to live closer; I know Delson and Case would have great fun together. Too bad we couldn't have come to the reunion-it looks like it was a lot of fun. Case LOVES bouncy houses too! We sure miss you. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys during the holidays!
I read your updates through google reader so I missed when you changed your blog layout. It looks great! I love the blue. Also I know I don't comment often since I view it on my phone, but your children are precious. That little girl is scrumptious and Delson looks so sweet.
Post a Comment