Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best Friends Forever

Tanya, my best friend since 1st grade, came to visit me with her two little ones, Kali, 2 years old, and Griffey, 5 months old.  We had a wonderful and crazy time together.  We went to the parks, we played in the pool in the backyard, the babies kept us up all night, and Kali and Delson got hand foot and mouth disease together. Even though we had sick babies and there was a lot of whining towards the end of the week, all in all, we had a fabulous time together.  I miss Tanya and her kiddos and am sad I probably won't get to see them again for awhile, but it was a lot of fun while it lasted.
Kambria and Griffey.
The 4 children under 2.  
Kali hugging Kambria.
Playing in the pool.
Playing in the playhouse.
In the bathtub.
BFF!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

When is our next baby week schedule for?

Kristen Miner said...

By the way, the exposure light is perfect on the last picture of you and Tanya. I love it. You too look gorgeous.