Saturday, October 23, 2010

No....We Haven't Fallen Off the Face of the Earth

Hello everyone!  Yes, we are still alive.  This is the longest time I think I have ever gone without posting to my blog.  It's been nearly 2 months!  I'm so sorry.  Two days after we returned to Washington, some major changes occurred at my father-in-law's companies, and I am now working a lot more.  I am doing the payroll for his 3 companies and so my life is a lot busier.  I work about 30 hours every 2 weeks and I am able to do most all of it from home, which is wonderful, but I hardly have time to blog, and when I do have time, I would rather veg on the couch.  Sorry.  But I decided it is finally time to catch everyone up on our lives and what has changed.

Since Utah, Delson is talking a lot more.  He is obsessed with airplanes, trains, and trucks, especially garbage trucks.  He still loves to dance and we are doing a lot better overall just communicating with him.  However, I have noticed that he is moving into the terrible two's phase because he has a really difficult time actually listening to what we say and he does not like to share his toys much.  He is starting to throw more tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants too.  I can see that the next year is going to be awesome with a 2 year old.  And when he is done, Kambria will move right into it.

Kambria has really become more and more interactive.  She loves to feed herself and she especially loves crackers.  She has started crawling in the last couple of weeks and she is super quick now.  She is already working on trying to pull herself up to stand, but she hasn't quite mastered it yet.  She is SUCH A GOOD baby!  I am so grateful to have her because when I am pulling my hair out over Delson, her smiles and sweet calm personality just melt my heart.  Here are some pictures of the kids for now and I will continue with more posts of different activities we have been up to in the last 2 months.
Delson loves to wear his bunny ears as well as talk on the phone.  Here he is doing both.
Delson loves to run down the hill in the backyard.
His new favorite thing to do is buckle anything with a buckle.  
Crazy man hair after waking up from a nap.
He just woke up from a nap. So sweet.

Kambria loves her crackers.
She loves being able to get to whatever she wants now.
Eating her feet.
Playing together in the laundry basket.
They both love to play at their music stand.
They play nicely in the bathtub together which makes bath time very fun!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy you are still alive! :) Your kids are both so cute and I think they look a lot alike. I love the picture of Kambria eating her feet! Too cute!

Kristen Miner said...

I cannot believe how long Delson's hair is. Love it. Absolutely love it. And Kambria looks precious. I am so glad she is such a good baby. She even looks so sweet. Oh! And your new family picture on the right is awesome. You look great.