Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

For Halloween this year I took the kids to our ward's trunk-or-treat/carnival with Daneen, Dexter, and Sarah with her 2 kids Braden and Gemma.  Alex was out of town over Halloween so I was so grateful for the help I had on Halloween because I am on the activity committee in our ward and I had to help with the activity.  It was chaotic, but fun!  The kids just stayed for the trunk-or-treat because the carnival was too crazy and they couldn't really participate, plus it was late.  But they had fun and they looked so cute all dressed up. 
Mommy and her pink bunny.
The cute bunny and the handsome giraffe.
Braden was dressed as a puppy dog.  Obviously the 3 of them didn't fit very well on the chair, but it looks super funny.
So cute!

I just had to take a picture of Kambria trying to fit in her car seat.  She looked funny all stuffed in there in her costume.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

She looks totally cute in her little pink bunny costume! Both your kids are pretty cute actually.

Emily said...

So cute!!!