Saturday, December 18, 2010
So Much to Post
Oh my gosh....a MONTH has gone by already and I have so much to post. I almost want to procrastinate, but I know it will only get worse because I can't stop taking pictures lately, so I better get to it. My mom told me I should not apologize anymore for my blogs being so few and far between, so I won't. I will just say that I have been FREAKING busy this past month and have not had the opportunity to blog at all. I wish I could have done it sooner, but tonight is the first break that I have had. Here is a list of things that I have been doing. The week after we got home from our awesome trip to Vegas for Thanksgiving, I had to work, so there was no chance for me to blog. Then the next week, my computer hard drive crashed, so I was without a computer for a week. I was also helping prepare for our ward Christmas party and doing Christmas shopping without the kids. The ward Christmas party turned out awesome, but it was a lot of phone call reminders and several hours of set up and take down. Then this week was another work week for me as well as preparing for Delson's 2nd Birthday party. And tomorrow is our ward Christmas program and I have to play 5 songs on the organ as well as accompany the choir for 2 songs and then tomorrow night we are having a Relief Society fireside and I have to play a piano piece at that too, so I have been STRESSING out over playing the piano all week. This week truly was the week from you know where. But I should really be able to enjoy next week which is good since it is the week before Christmas. Yeah....I can't wait for Christmas! Sorry....I just had to get the last 3 weeks off of my chest. Now I can actually blog with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with your mom! You dont ever have to apologize for not blogging- real life is priority- recording life isn't. :) It sounds like it's been a very very stressful few weeks! I hope you can take a load off soon and put your feet up- maybe after christmas!? Hope you are doing well!! love, Em
Post a Comment