Monday, May 21, 2012

It's a.....

GIRL!!!  We are so excited to announce that we are having another girl!  And I have to say that I was SUPER surprised to hear we were having another girl because I was 99% sure it was a boy.  When it came to first trimester morning sickness, I was sick with Delson, not at all sick with Kambria, and extra sick with this baby, so I figured it had to be another 'Y' chromosome, but apparently sickness means nothing.  The ultrasound tech even checked twice for us to make sure and the baby was giving us a good view of her anatomy, so it is definitely a girl.  It sure doesn't matter to me whether it's a boy or a girl, but another girl will be fun for Kambria and I'm glad I get to use all of my cute girl clothes again.  Delson on the other hand was a bit disappointed to hear he was having a sister because he really wanted a brother, but he will be a great big brother anyways.  I told him maybe he will get a brother next time.  :-)
My belly at 20 weeks in Hawaii, just before the ultrasound was taken.
Baby profile.
Little foot.
Arms and hands.
It's a GIRL!  She's definitely missing the male anatomy.
Baby legs.
Baby face.
The awesome 3D pictures.
You can compare Baby #3's ultrasound to Delson's ultrasound and Kambria's ultrasound (click the links and you can see their pictures).  Who do you think she looks like?

4 comments:

Katie Wolfley said...

Yeah! Congrats on another little girl. That will be so fun for Kambria to have a sister so close in age.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Look who is back into the blogging business!! Love the Hawaii pictures and the beba pictures. This little girl isn't even born yet and she has spent a week in Hawaii. HA!

Emily said...

A girl! So FUN! And it looks like Hawaii was amazing! Are you sure you're actually pregnant? You're TINY!

Kristen Miner said...

Beautiful purple suit. Where did you get that one? It's look gorgeous on you. Again, beautiful color.