Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pregnancy Pics

I just reached 28 weeks and my third trimester!  I can hardly believe I only have 12 weeks left, less than 3 months, until this baby girl will be here!  It's crazy!  We are getting more and more excited to see her beautiful face though.  I just had another full ultrasound last Thursday and she is looking great!  She already weighs 2 lbs 7 oz and she has 10 fingers and 10 toes.  However, she would NOT show us her face.  The technician probably tried for nearly 20 minutes to get this baby girl to show us her face, but she just wouldn't have it.  At first she was covering her face with her foot, which seems VERY uncomfortable, so the technician had me lay on my left side and then on my right side to try to get her to change positions.  Then when the technician checked again, baby girl had both hands in front of her face.  No poking and prodding or noise maker could get her to show us her face, so we will just have to wait until her big debut in September.  Love that baby girl already!
At 24 weeks.
At 28 weeks.

2 comments:

Katie Wolfley said...

Seriusly Kristen you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Your garden looks amazing. Good for you for being so ambitious while growing a little baby.

Kristen Miner said...

You are tiny! I am pretty sure I have a bigger tummy than you and I am not even pregnant. You look so good!