Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday Present

So...even though my birthday is still 3 days from now, Del and Daneen gave me their gift today and I got a gun! My very first gun. It is a P22 Walther. I went outside and practiced shooting it and it is great! It is light and pretty small and it shoots without much of a kick. I like it. Everyone thinks I should get my concealed weapons permit now. I don't know what I think about that, but we will see. I like my gun though! :-)

Another fun thing is that Del is going through his mid-life crisis right now and he decided to buy a few Harley Davidson motorcycles. We have been riding them around and it is a lot of fun. Even though it is about 45 degrees cold outside, we are enjoying the adrenaline rush of riding these beautiful motorcycles. We just have to dress up really warm.

3 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

I love that you are so elegant looking yet you love shooting guns and riding motorcycles. Your husband is a lucky man! haha

Kristen Miner said...

Hope it fits into your purse! You amaze me everyday! BTW I bought your present last week and it is still on my dining room table. Your birthday is in two hours. I don't think it will make it in time. :)

stacey said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! I am excited about your present :) I hope you have been enjoying it!