Hey everyone....I just want to apologize for being the worst blogger ever. We were out of town about a month ago and then my laptop crashed and then we were out of town again, so life has been crazy. We figured out that my laptop was crashing because the wireless card freaked out for no reason so now I have to buy a new wireless card. I will hopefully accomplish that task tomorrow so that I can upload my new pictures and easily blog again. Once again, I am very sorry for being such a horrible blogger. Hopefully within the next few days you will have pictures of our trip to Park City, Utah and our cruise vacation to the Caribbean. We have some amazing pictures!
Also, my father-in-law, Del, has started a blog for our Harley Davidson riding group. I have added the link to my blog so you can check out our rides and some pictures there. I hope you enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment