Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Park City

So in March, Alex, his brother Dallon, and I traveled to Park City, UT to have a ski week with my family. It was great because not only did I get to see my parents, and my sister Stephanie who is studying at BYU right now, but my older sister Miranda also flew up from Fresno, CA with my 3 month old niece, Leila. It was so great to see them and to hold my niece a whole lot. It was a really fun trip and the snow was pretty good for spring skiing. I even bought some new skis and boots, but I only got to use them once. I miss everyone a lot already.
Me, Stephanie, my dad, and Miranda on the slopes of Deer Valley.
My mom and Leila in her warm bunny suit.
Alex doing his best to hold the baby.
Stephanie, her boyfriend, Trent, me and Miranda waiting to eat at the best Italian restaurant, Grappa, located on Main Street in Park City.
All of us posing with beautiful Leila.

1 comment:

stacey said...

I love the picture of Alex holding Leila. And she looks so cute in her warm bunny suit!