Thursday, June 19, 2008

2nd Doctor's Appointment

So I had my 2nd OB appointment yesterday and I had my first ultrasound. It was really exciting because I got to see the little one that's growing in my belly and I even saw his or her heartbeat. I was sad Alex didn't come to that appointment so he could see it too, but he will definitely come to my next appointment. The next one will be the full blown ultrasound where we find out if we are having a boy or a girl and I can hardly wait until then. It is five weeks from yesterday and I will be 19 weeks. Yeah! I really want to know what we are having! It's all very exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Christina and Ryan said...

I'm so excited for you two! Keep posting about everything throughout your pregnancy, I love reading about it!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait until you find out what your having although I am always tempted to believe there's just no way it could possibly be a girl...considering the history. I'll be rooting for you though, because I'm always hoping its possible.