Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Pregnant
Ok...Finally I have decided to happily announce that I am 12 weeks pregnant today! Alex and I are very excited that we will have the opportunity to be parents by the end of this year. My due date is December 17th. We will find out the sex of the baby in about 8 weeks and we can't wait to know if we are having a boy or a girl. It will be fun to see what it is since Alex comes from a family of all boys and I come from a family of all girls. Alex thinks it is a boy because he claims he only shoots 'Y's, but I hope it is a girl because he needs a little princess and so do Del and Daneen. I really don't care what we have though. I'm just very excited to be having a baby! YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Kristen! Whatever you have he/she will be adorable..and have long legs. I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Kristen!! I'm so excited for you guys!
I made my countdown timer at http://sproutbuilder.com/ But if you want a baby ticker countdown the one I used was at http://lilypie.com/create_baby_days.php
Kristen that is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. You'll have to let me know what your having!!!
Amber
wow!! congrats!! That is so exciting! Keep us posted, that is so much fun and I hope you have not been sick!
Post a Comment