Monday, July 7, 2008

America's Funniest Videos

So we decided to send our prank video to AFV, and so I have to remove the video from our blog. If anyone missed it and would like to see it, just email me or comment on my blog and I can email the video clip to you.

2 comments:

ShaRee said...

I was going to suggest you send it to AFV! I am glad you did, it was so funny and we showed it to a few people that came over who knew Del. You set it up so well. How is that baby? AND I didn't know you were an accomplished organist? Your amazing!

I need the video e-mailed to me.

Justine said...

i miss you guys too!! but i am having tons of fun. i don't think i am coming home for the break, but we will see, i don't really want to but my parents want me to. how is your baby?? you need to put pictures up and stuff.