Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shopping for a Home

So since Alex and I decided that we are probably going to stay in the Tri-Cities area for a while, we decided to start shopping for a house a couple of weeks ago. We found a house that we both love that is located in West Richland, which is a little bit closer to Mattawa, so Alex will only have to commute 45 minutes to work each way, which is still a lot, but we really want to raise our family in the city. Anyways...this house is brand new. It is actually still in the process of being built and it will be finished at the end of August. It is 2068 square feet and it has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and a 3 car garage. It is so nice and we actually made an offer on it today, so I really hope that everything works out and we can call ourselves actual "home owners" at the end of next month. It is very exciting stuff!

1 comment:

stacey said...

What a cool house! I am so jealous...renting sure is lame. I hope they accept the offer!