Sunday, October 12, 2008

30 Weeks

I'm a little over 30 weeks now! It's hard to believe I only have 10 weeks left. Alex and I took child birth classes Friday and Saturday of this last weekend and they were pretty informative. It was a little scary because one of the couples that was there on Friday ended up not coming back on Saturday because Friday night after class the wife went into labor. I thought that was pretty funny, but it also made me think that this baby can come at any time. She was only 36 weeks. So I need to be prepared for anything. You just never know. We watched a video of a woman giving birth and I was surprised to hear that Alex had never seen a live birth. He was really worried about it, but after the video was over, he said it wasn't bad at all and if he could watch someone else give birth, he could definitely see me give birth. I'm glad he didn't think it was that bad because I am going to need him for sure when I'm in the delivery room. The thought of this baby is becoming more and more real and I am so excited for the day he decides to be born. Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy:
Moo Moo is my baby until Delson arrives.

My belly at 30 weeks!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You look great!! We haven't seen you for awhile. We hope all goes well for you and Delson the rest of the pregnancy.

Sharee said...

Oh, I am sooo excited for you and Al!! You look so cute with your belly. Case is sitting on my lap right now and cooing at his cousin! He is ready to meet baby Delson.Only 10 more weeks. Wow!

Kristen Miner said...

When are you going to start showing? You are a skinny mini. And how is the time flying so fast? Post more pictures of your home please.

Lauren said...

It's good to see you're coming along so well. Make sure you do as much preparation as you can. We thought we were doing everything in a proper amount of time and then he came 5 1/2 weeks early. Who would have known he wanted out so early. Good luck with everything.