10 Days & Counting....
I am due in only 10 more days and we hope that Delson will come sooner than later. We can't wait to see his face and hold him in our arms! Here is another belly shot with my hubby this time and we are standing in front of the Christmas tree we decorated last night. We are loving the Christmas season!
5 comments:
You two (soon to be 3!) are too cute! I love the bow on your belly! Merry (early) Christmas!
You guys are great and you look beautiful!
Alex...your belly is getting so big!! I can't believe it. Maybe think about going on a diet eh?
I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see that cute baby!
Yay Yay! I hope he comes early for you. But if he doesn't and you have to be induced, it's sooo nice. I loved being showered and ready. Either way it's going to be awesome and you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment