Sunday, December 21, 2008
Daddy/Grandpa Hour
Here are some pictures I have of me (Dad) and the two grandpas holding the little man. Oh, by the way, he's not a baby any more. He's officially a little man, so that's what I'm calling him from now on. I guess I should give an update on how things are going too. We had his first appointment yesterday and everything is going really well. He still has 94% of his birth weight which I guess is pretty good. He loves food apparently. He was looking jaundiced for a while, but we can tell a noticeable difference since the appointment we had. So that's good. He gets the hiccups a lot. He has them right now. And he still loves his mama more than me, even though I've fed him also. Kristen is still doing fantastic. Last night she slept pretty well because the little man slept about the same. He's been really awake lately and loves to look around and grunt. Okay bye.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures Alex and you are doing a great job on the blog.
Yes more pictures!! Let's see more of hot mama too! Really there could never be enough pictures of the little man.
How cute! I love the second picture of Alex and Delson. We will have to come and visit you guys this week. Delson is already changing so much!
Post a Comment