Thanks Al, but no pictures will ever be enough to satiate my hunger for holding him.
Whoa, he looks like a mini-alex!
I agree with the comment from Bryce and Sharee...Wow, he looks like he is doing great!
He's amazing. Good job guys!
Definately looks like Alex with a hint of Kristen
Baby Delson is the best looking baby boy I know! He does have Alex eyes and he's as sweet as his mommy Kristen.I want to hold in so much. soooon!
He is absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Thanks Al, but no pictures will ever be enough to satiate my hunger for holding him.
Whoa, he looks like a mini-alex!
I agree with the comment from Bryce and Sharee...
Wow, he looks like he is doing great!
He's amazing. Good job guys!
Definately looks like Alex with a hint of Kristen
Baby Delson is the best looking baby boy I know! He does have Alex eyes and he's as sweet as his mommy Kristen.I want to hold in so much. soooon!
He is absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment