Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess What

Okay there isn't really anything to guess. I just felt like saying that. I have a couple of new pictures taken last night so they are very recent. I have a picture of him giving us his most convincing frown. We get to see it all the time so I guess I'll share the wealth. Oh and the other is Delson stretching his arm out in his sleep getting ready for disco to make its mad comeback.


8 comments:

Ding said...

I love the 2nd picture of him. So awesome.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! I can't decide if he looks more like Alex or Kristen- I can see both of you guys in him. I hope he's letting you sleep at least some of the time! Thanks for the pictures!

Lauren said...

That is a pretty cute face!

Sharee said...

Isn't funny how cute a sad little face can be? Such blue eyes too. I hope they stay blue.

Katie Wolfley said...

He is such a cutie! I think Max and him need to have a play date really soon!

Emily said...

Thatis the sweetest little sad face I've ever seen. I really need to call you and chat sometime soon! love ya!

Ashley said...

He is so cute!! And Alex, you really are a blogging madman!! Way to go.

Kristen Miner said...

Yes! New post (or at least new to me). Love the sad face. Actually I think kids are cutest when they smile and pull their sad face. His face is pretty cute.