Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Surprise!

Just read Delson's shirt. It explains everything!



Yes! It is true. I am pregnant again! This time the baby is due January 31st, which puts me just over 13 weeks pregnant right now and puts Delson and the baby just over 13 months apart. Am I crazy?! I think so, but we are still excited!

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Woo hoo! I had no idea!

Kristen Miner said...

Me either! Dang that's exciting!

Emily said...

WHAT!?!?! You are a REAL woman Kristen!!!! What an awesome surprise!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Mika McDaniel said...

Wow! Congrats!

Vicki Sabin said...

I'm excited for you. Good mommies should have lots of babies. Delson is getting SO BIG! I love his big blue eyes. Thanks for blogging so I can "see" him grow up.

stacey said...

oh my goodness!! that is so exciting! two little ones running around will be a great adventure :)

Christina Wensman said...

YES!!!!! I love it!!! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear and see all about baby #2!!! Congratulations! I seriously hate that I work Saturdays and have not had a weekend to come and see you! Horrible friend! Miss you and love you! Tell Alex and Delson I say hello!