Friday, September 25, 2009

Lincoln City, Oregon

For Daneen's birthday, Del decided to take the whole family and a few friends to Lincoln City, Oregon. They rented a house right on the beach and it was beautiful. We had some gorgeous weather while we were there. We were lucky since it is already September. We went to the outlets and I bought a TON of baby girl clothes already. They are SO cute! We ate at some delicious seafood restaurants and we even went crabbing. It was a great trip, especially since Delson LOVED the beach and the sand. He could have played in it all day. I didn't mind him getting all dirty, but as soon as he figured out he could put it in his mouth, we were done. I can't handle the dirty, sandy mouth. Here are some pictures of him in the sand and a short video too. This video doesn't give a very good depiction, but he would crawl super fast through the sand and throw it up all around him. It was hilarious.
Big smile.

Playing.

Dirty bum.
Delson and cousin, Braden.
Family picture in front of the waves.

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I feel like he is such a little boy now and not a baby. Can't wait to see him next week!

Goodall Gang said...

Hey I hope you don't mind I put pictures of him on my blog? www.jkjgoodall.blogspot.com We are excited to hang out again, we had so much fun! Have fun on your cruise! I am totally jealous. :)

-Krista