Monday, November 2, 2009

So Many Posts

So much has happened in the last month and I have a billion pictures to post. The first weekend of October we traveled to Anaheim, CA for the Produce Marketing Association Convention. Delson and I only went to the convention for a few hours, but Alex was there the whole weekend working. I mostly went with him to visit family and friends, and we had a great time! Then the next weekend, my parents flew up here to watch Delson for 10 days while Alex and I took an awesome Caribbean cruise with our friends, Kristen & Sean, Tanya & Aaron, and Chase & Kortney. We had a wonderful trip! Then Dean and Sarah came over this past weekend and we took the babies to a pumpkin patch and to our ward's Trunk or Treat night. We took a ton of cute pictures! Please bear with me and all of the posts and enjoy all of the pictures!

No comments: