We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Del and Daneen and family. The weather was nice and it was really good to see Dallon and Damon since they were home from school. We had yummy food of course and we enjoyed everyone's company, including Daneen's parents, Dick & Madge, who were in town. We spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday with them, and the girls hung out and decorated the house for Christmas and watched the babies while the boys went paintballing. It was fun to see Delson and Braden interact with each other more. Enjoy the pictures!
Thanksgiving Day family photos
Delson loved it when Auntie Sarah played with him with the hand puppet dog.
Playing outside. Delson got a kick out of the family dog running around him. He giggled and smiled so hard.
Delson & Braden played so nicely together. They are going to be best buds.
Delson in his puffy big boy coat.
4 comments:
Kristen, you look so good! I'm so excited for you guys to have #2!!! See you in a couple weeks.
I love the 2nd Thanksgiving Family Photo- that looks like a candidate for your Christmas Card! You guys all look great, can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
You do look so good! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to have gone. (Maybe you don't feel that way.) I love the picture of you crouched beside Delson in his coat. So cute! I so excited to have a baby (and mom) get together in a couple weeks!
Adorable family photos! I can't believe how big he is getting, and I love that little coat of his. How cute is your tummy!?!?!
Post a Comment