And what has taken me so long to write another blog update? Well, I would try to come up with an excuse, but I know that you don't really care what excuse I might be able to get. And if I already have a hard time making time to write a quick blog update, why would I want to spend more time making up some elaborate story on why I didn't do it sooner?
So Delson just started bringing things to Mommy when he's asked. I'm not sure if they were random incidents or if he actually did it on purpose. Either way it will be helpful if he starts doing it full time. A lot of what we see is a sleeping baby. It is pretty interesting. We're not used to a baby this small sleeping this much. We like that she sleeps so much though. It makes it easier for us. Everything is going well and we don't really have any complaints.
2 comments:
Thanks for writing, Alex! I think you do a good job and I love seeing pictures - especially the one where Delson looks like he is about to poke Kambria. They are just too cute together!
she is so cute you guys!!!
Post a Comment