Guess what. I've heard that I do a "dorky" job with the blog. My response is, "tough." I have the computer and if you really want to see pictures of our brand new baby then you will have to deal with me.
So Kambria is getting a bath now, Delson is asleep and I am on my computer to give everybody an update about our recent activities. Kambria is doing a pretty good job sleeping. She is showing signs of being a calmer baby than Delson, which has Kristen and me quite ecstatic. We're hoping that she's going to stay a calm baby to offset the craziness that is Delson. Everybody is still doing great. Healthy baby and Healthy mama. Walt and Karen are doing a lot to help us out. It has been great having them around. Okay, I'm done. Enjoy the pictures.
These are pictures of Delson from a while ago, he likes to put a hat over his face and then run around. It looks funny when he does it, but only until he runs full speed into something.
2 comments:
She is adorable and so beautiful, Kristen! I say that to Kristen since I think she looks just like Kristen! However, Alex you are doing a wonderful job of posting. Even if it may feel like it is only for the Miners and Smiths. We are grateful.
Thanks Alex for the post. I think you did a great job. What a beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to see her in person! Take care you guys...
Post a Comment