Friday, November 12, 2010

Crafty Kristen

Now that's an oxymoron!  But I am trying to be more crafty these days.  I went to a Ladies Craft Night last Friday and realized how NOT crafty I am.  We were supposed to bring any craft we have been working on and I was the only one that brought my computer so that I could update the blog and start on Kambria's digital 1st year scrapbook.  I mean....I guess those are sort of crafty, just in a non-messy way, which I definitely like.  But this week I decided to get to work and make more of a mess.  I started researching crafty websites to get ideas of some crafts I could do and I ended up making a few Thanksgiving cards and this beautiful ornament Christmas wreath.  I love the way it turned out!  I found the idea on this website: http://www.eddieross.com/eddie_ross/2009/12/ornament-wreath-winner.html . It was a lot of fun and definitely got me in the Christmas mood.  I recommend trying it.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I have been wanting to do some Christmas crafts too! And Im not the most crafty person either. The wreath looks great! I wish we lived closer so we could do some together; that always makes it more fun:) And welcome to my world without binkies. Case hasn't had his since he was one and I think everything is just that much harder for them to deal with--ugh!

The Youngs said...

I love crafting!... but how do you get anything done with 2 kids running around? wow... it's hard for me to get stuff done with just the 1!