Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Day at the Park

Last Saturday we had the most beautiful and warm 50+ degree bluebird day.  It was very random because all the days before and since have been much colder, but Delson and I took advantage of the nice day and we went to the park to get out those wiggles.  I took quite a few pictures, but I would have taken more if the camera hadn't died.


All smiles at the park.

Running in the open field.

You can never have too much swing.
And this is a random picture of the way I found Delson asleep during one of his naps.  He has loved wrapping his head in his blanket since he was 9 months old.  Silly boy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Josh sleeps with a blanket over his head as well, and usually is running around with just one sock on too!