Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

This Christmas we spent a few days at Del and Daneen's house.  It was a lot of fun relaxing altogether as a family and playing games and eating good food.  Of course, I was SUPER terrible about taking pictures, so I don't have very many, but here are a few to celebrate the occasion:
Kambria on the floor exploring new gifts.
Delson (and his shadow) playing with his new race track from Santa.
After his birthday, Delson is a pro at unwrapping gifts.
Sarah and I in our new Harley pajamas.
All the boys got Harley robes and Daneen was nice (?) enough to get Alex and Dean Christmas thongs for which we were ALL grateful that they chose to put them on over their clothing.  (Double click if you want a close up view of that.)
Daddies and daughters (Dean & Gemma; Alex and Kambria).
This is the only picture I have of me and Alex....thanks to Sarah.  And, yes, Alex is showing us the roll in his mouth.
Kambria and Braden attacking Dean.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Case got that same race track and he loves it. He says "I'm racing, I'm racing!" We sure missed seeing you guys too this year. Hopefully we will be able to come visit soon!