Kambria is walking a lot more now than in that video I posted from Park City. Whenever she is standing and she wants to go somewhere, she walks until she falls down and then she crawls. She is getting better at it everyday. Delson is talking more and more and really understanding a lot. It is hard to believe that a year ago he was where Kambria is now as far as language development goes. It is incredible to see the difference in just one year. Child development truly is a miraculous change that I am so grateful to be apart of and witness. Delson LOVES playing with his Legos and building towers, airplanes and helicopters out of them. He is also actually starting to sit still and watch TV. He particularly LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and America's Funniest Home Videos. He will come up to me or Alex and say "Watch people falling" and when we turn on AFV....he will sit there the entire hour with us and watch it and say "ouch" and laugh when people fall. It is pretty dang funny. We love our growing and ever changing children. They bring so much joy to our lives and even though I definitely get frustrated with them at times, I would never go back to life before children. They are awesome little individuals.

 |
| This is how Delson put his pants on by himself....backwards. |
 |
| Delson loves to wear adult shoes....here he is wearing my boots. |
 |
| Kambria snuggling with Mommy when she was sick. |
 |
| Kambria's face after eating a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie. She was a mess. |
 |
| Delson wearing Daddy's vest. |
This is a video of Delson just for family who might want to see what he is saying these days. It is almost 4 minutes long which I know is kind of long. But if you are going to see anything, check it out around 3:00 when Delson shows you his pucker in order to kiss. He is so funny!
8 comments:
That picture of you and Kambria is precious.
So cute! Natalie has that same dress kambrias wearing, i love it! glad youre over being sick!!
OK, your kids are seriously cute! We are headed to Tacoma, Wa (where I'm from) and Pullman to WSU. Needless to say I am super excited :-) Are you still in WA?
I love Delson and Kambria, they are so CUTE!!
Haha. Love the pants Delson! I'm loving this talking stage too. Some of the things Case says are so funny! I can go from completely frustated with him to laughing hysterically. I thought your boots on Delson were cowboy boots and was going to say how cute they looked on him! Lol. I love cowboy boots on litte boys :)
Oh my goodness!!! I'm so flattered that I got a shout out in that adorable video!!! Delson is so dang smart! I miss him and Kambria to pieces and though looking at your blog helps, it makes me miss them even more. I need to see you four before x-mas. I just need too!
PS: That 6.77 carat diamond is psycho!
Your kids are so cute! Delson's little video is so sweet. I love his shirt too. By the way I don't know if I ever told you, but I love the name Kambria. It sounds so girly and it is just a great name.
Kristen,
You have an adorable family! It's so fun to find old friend's blogs!!!
How are you doing?!
(Our blog is glassfords.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment