Sunday, March 20, 2011
Yeah for Spring!
I can hardly believe that it is finally the first day of spring and I am so excited for spring and summer to finally be upon us. I hope that the winter sicknesses are behind us now and we can move forward to warmer days and healthier bodies. The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of sickness at our house. We went to Park City from February 26 to March 5 and the day we left for our trip down there, Delson developed a cough, which of course Kambria ended up getting. This was a cough and cold that lasted for 2 weeks. Poor Grandma Karen and Grandpa Walt as well as Alex ended up getting it. When we returned from Park City, I took Kambria to the doctor, and she was diagnosed with an ear infection. Then, just as the kids were getting over their colds, they caught the stomach flu. It was a nasty flu that started with vomiting and ended with 4 days of diarrhea. Delson had it first and no one else got it for the next 4 days so we thought we were good, and then Kambria got it. So it made for the LONGEST stomach flu ever and we are so glad it is over now. Poor Alex got that too, but somehow I managed to dodge both the cold and the stomach flu. However, the stomach flu gets me so mentally that I pretty much didn't eat for a week and I lost nearly 10 pounds. We are all doing well now and I just hope we can stay away from any more sickness for awhile. We have had the stomach flu in our house twice already since January and I think that is enough for the year. To more happier news, the kids are so much fun and I have a lot of great pictures to post from Park City and just recently. I am also learning how to transfer videos to my computer, so hopefully there will be some new videos posted shortly as well. Sorry for the long delay between posts. Once I get behind, it is hard for me to want to catch up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment