Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Sorry this post is so late.  I have really been procrastinating the blogging thing, but it is time.

For Memorial Day weekend, we drove out to Mattawa to visit Alex's cousin Sharee who was in town for a few days.  It was so GREAT to see her and her 2 kiddos.  Case is about 5 months older than Delson and they played great together.  It was fun to see them push each other around and take care of themselves just fine.  We haven't seen each other in so long, Sharee hadn't even met Kambria and I hadn't met her newest addition, Miles, either....so it was really fun to get together after such a long time.  We played quite a bit at Alex's Uncle Neil and Aunt Becky's house and then we even kind of had a mini family reunion.  A whole bunch of family and kids came and we had a yummy BBQ and the kids LOVED playing in the awesome pool Neil and Becky set up.  It was a TON of fun and we really miss Sharee, Case and Miles already.  We hope that Bryce can come with them to visit next time because we really miss him too.

Case and Delson riding the motorcycle together.
Falling off the motorcycle together.

Kambria smiling for the camera.
The amazing pool!
The boys were having a ton of fun in the pool before it even had water in it.  They are silly.
The whole gang: Braden and Darcy are on the left, Case, Delson and Kambria are in the pool.
Kambria, Case and Darcy having fun!
Delson loved climbing the wall.

Braden wasn't a huge fan of the pool.  He and Kambria prefered to drive around in this cute 4-wheeler for the kids.

Lindsey, me and Sharee.
Grandpa Bob, Grandma Jo and Dexter. 
Uncle Neil, Aunt Becky, Grandma Daneen holding Gemma and Grandpa Del.

4 comments:

Jared Zane said...

Fun! Aww, your kids are so cute. I want our kids to be friends!

Anna K. said...

That last comment was from me! :) I hope I can see you soon! I miss you!

SL said...

that pool and 4 wheeler looks unbelievable! Man your kids...they've got it made! I love the pic of Delson with the new gun toy and Kambria smilin' wide! Can't wait to see the munchkins soon!!!

Kristen Miner said...

You look tiny in the picture with Lindsey and Sharee. Your arms are skinny, minnies. You must be still working out. Go you! You are lookin' sweet (and getting ready for the cruise too)!