Yeah for smart phones!
I LOVE having Grandma visit. And so do my kids.I hope you enjoy the time with your mama. :)
Yay for having an iPhone! I love mine! We'll have to try out Facetime sometime soon! It was great catching up with you a few weeks ago. Have a great summer!
We just had my Mom and Dad visit us too. It's so fun enjoy it! It makes the time go by so fast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah for smart phones!
I LOVE having Grandma visit. And so do my kids.
I hope you enjoy the time with your mama. :)
Yay for having an iPhone! I love mine! We'll have to try out Facetime sometime soon! It was great catching up with you a few weeks ago. Have a great summer!
We just had my Mom and Dad visit us too. It's so fun enjoy it! It makes the time go by so fast.
Post a Comment