Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fire Station Visit

We were invited to go with some of our church nursery kids to our local fire station for a visit.  The firefighters and firetrucks were awesome, but Delson was scared for some reason and pretty much cried the entire time.  Right now he has a fear of loud noises and I think he was afraid they were going to start the firetrucks.  Hopefully next time we go he will have a better experience.
The fireman all dressed up in his gear.
Kambria sitting in the firetruck.
Our new West Richland ambulance.
I finally got Delson to sit on the back of the firetruck.  

4 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

Great new family pictures on the right. I absolutely love the colors, blues and yellows. So cute! And Delson looks like a stud with his hair done.

I am commenting on several in this comment too. Alex looks like a sexy beast driving the boat; all buff and burly. Go surfer Kristen. You are rockin' it on the wave! Where did you find those neck pillows? My boys need them! Did you bring that bike trailer from WA? It looks awesome! I love the layers in your PC haircut. So pretty. And finally your parents look so great! I miss them.

Kristen and Alex said...

You're funny! I got the neck pillows at Walmart....they are pretty cheap...the kids have the matching backpacks/leashes. We bought that bike trailer in PC last summer and then took it home to WA and then carted it back to PC this summer. It is really nice, we love it!

Melanie said...

that was so funny. Glad you were there. He'll love it next time.

Sharee said...

Case would LOVE that! I totally need to do that with him. His favorite park is across the street from a fire station and he refers to it as the "fire station park" because he gets to see the trucks come and go while he is there. Too bad we don't live closer!