Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Has It Really Been 4 Months?

Dang!  I feel like the worst blogger in the world.  I can't believe over 4 months has gone by since my last post.  I don't even know where to start because I have so much to blog about and it is daunting thinking about it all, but I know it needs to be done.  My goal is to do one new post everyday starting today until I am caught up on our lives.  A lot has changed since July.  My main excuse for slacking on the blog is that I started a second payroll job from home in the middle of July so instead of doing payroll once every other week, I have to do payroll every week now.  Besides the new job, since July we have attended a wedding for Alex's brother, we traveled to Park City, UT for 3 weeks, we went on a cruise to Mexico, and we are now currently preparing for another brother's wedding next Friday.  And then....throw the holidays on top of all of that, and you have utter CHAOS!  I would like to say that things will get better after the new year, but things never seem to slow down, they only seem to get crazier, so I guess it is time for me to buckle down and BLOG before November 2012 is here.  Thanks for being patient with me everyone!

No comments: