I was determined to learn "The Star-Spangled Banner" to play on the organ for the 4th of July Sunday and so I have been practicing it a LOT this week. Tonight I decided to record myself playing it, just to see how it sounded and then I thought my aunts and Nana and a couple of friends would probably be interested in hearing me and watching me play the foot pedals, so here is a recording of our national anthem as well as "My Country Tis of Thee."
9 comments:
Wow I really am so impressed! I think playing the organ in sacrament meeting would be so scary, but it sounds like you will do awesome.
Way to go Kristen! I just wished I wouldn't have seen it the day before I have to play the organ in church! Wish you were here....
I am so proud of you! It's a wonderful talent and I'm so happy to see you work at it and develop it. Slightly jealous.
You are awesome and dedicated. They sounded beautiful. You did an amazing job. Way to go!
Hey Kristen, did you you say you went to Roatan, Honduras?? If so, I am wondering if you had to get a traveling visa. Do you remember? Thanks so much! Becky
That is so impressive Kristen, great job! :)
Sexy legs, lady! Look at those defined calf muscles and glowing tan. Oh, and the music was superb! You rock that talent for sure and so happy you are not hiding it.
I saw this a week or so ago, but you are AWESOME!! That would be so cool to be able to do and your feet look cool, so smooth.
sexy legs. ;)
great job playing. you have a great talent!!!!
Post a Comment