Friday, May 11, 2012

Kambria's 2nd Birthday

We kept Kambria's 2nd Birthday party pretty low key.  Just a few family and friends came over and I made some simple cupcakes to keep life easy.  She received some great gifts and she had a really great time.  It is hard to believe that she is 2 already!
Discovering her brand new kitchen from Mom and Dad.
The cupcakes.
Her big "Princess" balloon.
Getting ready to blow out the candle.
Blowing it out.
Eating the goodies.  She is a pretty dainty eater.
The crowd of friends: Jaylie, Delson, Braden, Gemma and Darcy.
This is how she ate her ice cream....all hanging off the fork.  Pretty silly.
Braden and Gemma got Kambria a super cute apron and chef hat and she LOVED wearing them in her kitchen.
A collage of cute photos of Kambria playing in her new kitchen.
Her cute sparkly shoes.
Aunt Stephy and Uncle Trent got Kambria this adorable hula outfit from Hawaii.  This is her attempt to hula dance.
Dressed up in her new outfit for church on her birthday.  Nothing much cuter than a girly tutu and a cute girl to go with it.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah...she is pretty DANG cute! I LOVE her outfit.

Sharee said...

She is super cute! I love the shoes too. I can't believe she is two either...its so sad how fast they grow. I wish Miles would slow way down!