Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday Alex!

Today Alex turned 23 years old. Even though he is a big boy, he really really wanted a pinata for his Birthday. He asked for one last year and I didn't get one for him, so he never let me live that down until I got him one this year. I ended up getting him a Spongebob pinata because we both love that show and he seemed to really love it. We also had a yummy dinner of BBQ Bratwursts and he requested Rice Krispy treats with extra marshmallows on top for dessert. He is funny and still has a little kid inside of him, but I love him very much and he keeps me younger too. I hope he had a great Birthday! Here are some pictures of him attacking his Spongebob pinata.
Here Daneen is spinning Alex around and he is taking a whack at Spongebob.
The candy spills out of Spongebob's head and Alex rips more candy (guts) out of Spongebob.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

I should have known...

I guess deep down I'm just jealous about this and upset I wasn't there to steal most of the candy.