Here is the baby's 2D profile.
Here is the proof that the baby is definitely a boy! The tech and my doctor were both shocked at how "not shy" the baby was with his private parts. Haha...that's my boy. He must take after Alex.
These are a couple of amazing 3D ultrasound pictures. This technology is incredible since it is sound waves that are creating such an awesome picture! You can really see what the baby looks like. I don't like that he is close to sucking his thumb in the second picture though. We all know that thumb sucking leads to braces and possibly head gear. I will have to break that habit first thing after he is born. I'm half way through my pregnancy now!
12 comments:
I have been waiting ALL day and checked numerous time to see when the post would be made! I am sooooo happy for you!!! I cannot WAIT to hear more and I am so glad the pregnancy is going oh so well!!! The house news is also exciting! I want to own my own house! Ok, I miss you and I hope I get to see you sometime in the near future. I am going to be home for almost 2 weeks in the end of August! Love you! ~Christina "stina"
Your little boy has the cutest nose ever! I'm so excited for you...since I won't be having kids till I'm like 101, I'll have to live vicariously through you...I just watched some X-files episodes to get ready for the big movie premiere on Friday! Let me know what you think when you see it. The house looks amazing- it's funny that's it's called Sommerset...considering that's where FR was... Congrats again on the boy!
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you. And that is sooo exciting about the new house!
K I am so excited for you. Those pictures are amazing! I am excited to keep watching for more and hopefully meet him someday. miss and love you.
How exciting! Those 3D pictures are so amazing. The house thing is exciting too! I'm so jealous.
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! It will be so fun to have a little boy. He and Gavin can be friends :). And they can have a crush on the Kallie/Kali's, haha.
Thanks for asking about my eye; it is doing okay...I haven't had much improvement for awhile, but I can see a little bit! You are cute to remember me :)
alex rocks
hello! this is ashley (tunks) warner, you and me and melissa use to have lunch every day after english in the tanner building freshman year... i'm not sure if you remember me, but congratulations on the baby boy!!! my daughter sophie is 8 weeks old, believe me it is a crazy but totally awesome ride!
Kristen I am so excited for you! That is so awesome that you are having a little boy!
wow!! Congrats! That is so exciting and those ultrasounds are awesome!
yeah, so you guys need to come visit me i am thinking about september or something, like for daneen's birthday. i am kinda sad i don't get to come home for like 5 more months, but oh well. i hope everything is going well with the baby, house and everything else.
Post a Comment