Easter Sunday posing with mom.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Delson...Nearly 5 Months Old
Delson is getting so old. He will be 5 months old on Sunday and I can hardly believe it. It is crazy to see how different he is now compared to when he was a newborn. Time just flies. Right now we are working on teaching him to roll over from his back to his stomach. He can roll over the other way really well, but when he does it in the night, he can't go back to sleep, so I have to get up and roll him back over. Once he can roll over both ways, I think I will have completely uninterrupted nights because he is sleeping 10-12 hours at night which is wonderful! He has also learned to bring his feet to his face and he loves sucking on his toes. Here are some pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is too cute! Time has really flown by. I can't believe he's 5 months already.
Wow! That sleeping sounds nice. LOL. Case could use lessons from Delson on that one. He is so cute, Kristen, and getting so big! Those are some major bubbles on his chin in the picture with the entertainer! So cute.
He's such a sweet little muffin. He already looks so much bigger than when we saw him a few weeks ago!
Kristen---he is such a cute baby! Good luck with that sleeping through the night thing:)
Delson is so cute! And his eyes are beautiful!
I'm glad you liked my ID picture haha. Also, I think you asked me a while ago where I worked bc I made a post about how awful they are. They are called Lanelinks and they are a transportation company. They are currently 5 weeks behind in payments and I'm SO glad that I got out of there! (I just moved to NY last week)
Kristen, Delson is just so dang adorable!
Hope all is well with your family!
Post a Comment